Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banjo Help shop

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banjo Help shop Empty Banjo Help shop

Post by GameMasterGuy Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:33 pm

I'm assuming I can do this...
Anyways, if anyone needs help on Banjo- Kazooie, Banjo- Tooie, N&B, or even Grunty's Revenge, I'm willing to help... for a small price. 5 doubloons for a short one-sentence solution, 10 for details, and 30 for a deluxe package with VERY specific details, a blueprint (if it's for N&B and you need help on a player's choice challenge), and even a few screenshots.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Banjo Help shop Empty Re: Banjo Help shop

Post by Playstation 4 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Now that you mention, I need some help getting the jiggy in the engine room of RBB. I'll purchase a deluxe package.Very Happy
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:16 pm

The one that requires hitting the switches in the engine room or just the easy one at the other end of the room? Actually, since you\'re purchasing the Deluxe package, I\'ll tell you how to get the harder one, along with the easier one along the way, AND the hollow honeycomb. I\'ll edit my post to add more to it. Also, keep in mind that I\'m doing this solely from memory (until I add the pictures), so some things may be slightly different from what you need to do.

EDIT 1: How to reach RBB
First, load your file. Judging by your post, you\'ve already unlocked the world, so I\'ll skip the part with the water puzzle. Anyways, talon trot up the ramp straight ahead and slightly to the left. enter the doorway. Turn left into a small tunnel going downwards and take the warp cauldron to the center of the lair. Turn right and climb up the ramp. Keep following the road until you reach another cauldron that will lead you to the RBB room. Swim downwards and into the ship on your left to reach RBB.

EDIT 2: The solution
If you\'ve tried the engine room before, you know how fast the blades go. Instead of trying to jump through them at random times while crossing your fingers (it does work occasionally), you can slow them down. No, it doesn\'t involve anything crazy like firing eggs at them so that they get stuck, it\'s actually quite simple. Hidden in the level\'s depths is a switch that slows down their speed. They won\'t completely stop, but it WILL make it easier. I\'ll edit for how to reach it.

EDIT 3: Reaching the engine room and the switch- soon to have pictures
First, go straight ahead and cross the bridge onto the Rusty Bucket. Then, turn right until you reach the area in the image below.
https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/1z4blfo.jpg
Jump down to reach a Grimlet. If you\'re unfamiliar with them or simply don\'t know their name, look below.
https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/16i5ua1.jpg
Take a closer look at the Grimlet on the right. You can\'t see it very well because of the glare, but it doesn\'t attack you.
https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/qyaj5w.jpg
Jump in. You should find a Grublin (the green guy), a switch, and a window. Kill the grublin and hit the switch. Through the window is the engine room of doom. Look through it and you\'ll see that the blades have been slowed down. It\'s not pernament, however: If you die or exit the level, you\'ll have to hit the switch again.
https://2img.net/h/oi29.tinypic.com/w89ds7.jpg
Leave up the ladder, then take the ladder on the right. Keep going forward until you reach the first smokestack. Burst down the door. Once again, sorry for the glare.
https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/epnpms.jpg

EDIT 4: getting the first jiggy (soon to have pictures)
You could get past the Chompas and climb down the ladder, but I have a faster way: Use the beak (or whatever the thing where you jump then slam the ground is called), and when Banjo is recovering, land on the lower floor. This technique can be used anywhere to be fallproof, and it also works in Banjo Tooie.
https://2img.net/h/oi29.tinypic.com/289x6ba.jpg
At first, it looks like there\'s only one way to go.
https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/6z31hl.jpg
But if you go through the tunnel then turn around...
https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/21e3v61.jpg
Pretend that there\'s a hollow honeycomb there, I did this on one of my 4 100% complete files. The way to get it does NOT involve breaking the grate. Back at the beginning of the tunnel, there was an entrance to another tunnel above it.
https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/2a75pu8.jpg
Once you have it, go through the tunnel normally to reach the main room. To get past the fan, you must first wait for it to slow down, then remember to only jump when it\'s right in front of Banjo. By the time he reaches it, the coast should be clear. It sounds crazy, but it works.After you make it through, continue onwards to your golden prize.

FINAL EDIT: The Jiggy from hell(soon to have 2 pictures)
If you have any serious problems with being embarrassed with not being able to get every Jiggy in a game like BK, DO NOT PROCEED. This jiggy is HARD. In fact, it\'s even harder then the sky-high jiggy in CCW or all of the Jinjo jiggies combined. If you\'re still reading this, prepare to swear at its difficulty. Begin by going through the left or right fan in the same manner as you did for the one that led you to that jiggy. Then, hit the switch.
Easy, right? Well, unless you got hit by that fan and got knocked into the pit, in which case you\'d have to hit the switch in the back of the boat again. Go back to the center and cross the opposite fan. Now hit the switch.
https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/wb2yyb.jpg
You\'ll see the blades in the back of the ship stop. You may think that all you have to do is backtrack, buuuut...
https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/2h6ac15.jpg
OH MY GOD HOLY [BLEEP][BLEEP][BLEEP][BLEEP]in [BLEEP]! A 65 SECOND TIME LIMIT? You won\'t have enough time to take the rotating bridge route, so go back to the back of the ship the way you came. I have no suggestions for this part other than to practice. This is not based on puzzles, shortcuts, or anything really, other than skill. Good luck.

Edited by: Lord of Games
Reason: Please stop adding gigantic images to your posts.

Last edited by GameMasterGuy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Playstation 4 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Wow man! Thanks a bunch! I'm definitely going to follow this guide and get that jiggy!
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Games Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:26 pm

GameMasterGuy, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from exceedingly large posts and images. If a post is long, please make another one. As for images, if they're very large, please just use the URL.
Lord of Games
Lord of Games
Administrator
Administrator

https://showdowntown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:28 pm

I'll keep that in mind from now on.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Games Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 pm

GameMasterGuy wrote:I'll keep that in mind from now on.
Good. I've edited your post to make it easier to navigate.
Lord of Games
Lord of Games
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Crap, tinypic cut off the right half of ALL of my pictures, so some of them won't make any sense. I think they can help well enough, though.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Games Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:35 pm

GameMasterGuy, what did I just say?
Lord of Games
Lord of Games
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:37 pm

It would look messy to have it mixed, so I just added them that way for that post. I'll change them to links if it bothers you that much.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Games Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:39 pm

You don't have to worry. I'll edit the post for you. But if you do this again, then I'll shut down your store. Kapeesh? Wink
Lord of Games
Lord of Games
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm

*content removed by zoids25*

Reason: Spamming
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:30 am

pls don't spam..
zoids25
zoids25
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Playstation 4 Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Don't get your shop closed dude.Very Happy
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 pm

All that I said was kapeesh, I don't see how that's spamming, and it sure won't get my shop closed.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Games Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:19 pm

We don't really allow one worded posts.Smile And no, just don't post huge images, and your shop can remain open.
Lord of Games
Lord of Games
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Playstation 4 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Wow thanks a lot!Smile Rep!
Playstation 4
Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by treeckoman Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm missing some Jiggy'd in Isle O' Hags in Banjo-Tooie

I'll take the deluxe Package.

Gives GameMasterGuy the amount in a withdraw thread.
treeckoman
treeckoman

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Can't let you do that, Star Fox. I'll need a little more info. 9 of the 10 IOH Jiggies are Jinjo ones, and you'll have the other one if you've made it to the first level. Check what worlds have Jinjos you still need and tell me which ones. I'll charge one package per world of Jinjos.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by treeckoman Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:25 pm

GameMasterGuy wrote:Can't let you do that, Star Fox. I'll need a little more info. 9 of the 10 IOH Jiggies are Jinjo ones, and you'll have the other one if you've made it to the first level. Check what worlds have Jinjos you still need and tell me which ones. I'll charge one package per world of Jinjos.
I completely forgot that.
Ok. be right back.

Cloud Cuckoo land.
treeckoman
treeckoman

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 pm

MAP: https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/2vbu5vk.jpg
I'm afraid I can't find my cartridge, but a little later I may be able to include images from my brother's Nintendo Power for the game, including maps. As with my RBB help, I'll slowly edit this post to show more of what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jinjo 1: Humba's Wigwam
To reach the wigwam, you must first enter the world. From the sounds of it, you know how. Then, go to the plant (A on the map). Then, follow the path on the left to reach another plant (C) and arrive at the wigwam.
Inside, there's 3 methods of getting the Jinjo.
Method 1: Clockwork Kaz
As with 99% of all Jinjos and Cheato Pages, this one can be obtained by correctly aiming at the right part of the ceiling. Unlike most of them, however, this method is actually HARDER than the real way to do it.
Method 2: The real way
Jump into the pool and fly up to it. Simple.
Method 3: My way
As with N&B, I have some... strange I guess is a word for it... ways to get the collectibles. Here's my way: head to the side and climb the pole. If you don't have any distinctive markings on the bottom middle of your TV, make one directly in the middle right below the screen (tape will work). Then, press C-up and align the marking with the next pole you want to run to. Then, get out of 1st person view and walk straight. Do this a second time to reach the Jinjo, or if you're adventurous, jump to it.
I'm PRETTY sure that's where one was, I'll check the guide in a second.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jinjos 2 and 3: In the Cheese Wedge
As for 2: It's on the way to 3. For 3, DO NOT attempt this as both of the protagonists, this is a job for Banjo alone. Sure, you COULD get it with a Clockwork Kazooie, but there's a Jiggy RIGHT by it that requires Banjo.
To reach it, you must first split up.
If you are at the wigwam: Hop in the plant (D) to reach a lake. It will lead you to the central cavern. Head for the center.
If you are at the start: Warp the the central cavern
Once there, split up. My map of the Central Cavern isn't easily readable, so if I'm slightly wrong, get the Jinjo in the cavern if you7 haven't already, then find your way slightly to the left of the blue hut as Kazooie and skip this paragraph. I'm PRETTY sure it's saying to head in the direction of where you learn Sack Pack, then slightly to the left there should be a Jinjo. I'm not sure if you should try to reach it with Kazooie's glide ability or Banjo while holding onto the animal thing, but try both. When you're done, become Kazooie at the center again and reach the opening slightly to the left of where you found the Jinjo and you'll wind up in front of the blue skull. glide to the left to reach an egg.

Hatch the egg and return for Banjo. The rest of this Jinjo is done as Banjo. Go to the flying thing , but instead of gliding, use your sack. Then, hold onto the flying thing to fly to the piece of cheese. Proceed. The next step is easier if you're rescued Roystien already, since you have limited air. Hop in your sack, then hop from one moving platform to another to reach the Jinjo. Proceed through the hole to reach the Jiggy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT 1: I said how to reach the wigwam
EDIT 2: Explained the 2nd and 3rd Jinjoes.
EDIT 3: I said antagonists, I meant protagonists, sorry about that
EDIT 4: Added the map

Last edited by GameMasterGuy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by treeckoman Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 pm

that is...strange...
treeckoman
treeckoman

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:47 am

I haven't finished, I'll do it later.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by treeckoman Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 am

WHEN WILL IT BE LATER!?
treeckoman
treeckoman

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMasterGuy Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 am

Woops, I forgot about this. I'll do it later today, I promise.
EDIT: I'm editing the help post right now.
GameMasterGuy
GameMasterGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next